“Some Nights” by fun.

“Some Nights” by fun.

Goosebump city on this song!!!  If you listen to this to start your day and don’t want to take on the entire everything, my friends, you may be broke.   Yes, even with the bits of auto-tune at the end…

*love & swoons*

Happy Friday my friends.  Let’s destroy this motherfucker and then go out and have a great weekend of bike rides & boobies, eh?

11 comments for ““Some Nights” by fun.

1. Sophia
    February 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM

His voice reminds me a bit of Freddie Mercury! Diggin’ it.

2. February 19, 2012 at 12:54 PM

jesus christ this is the gayest shit i’ve ever heard.. gayer than fucking lil wayne, who was the primary gayest shit I ever heard until i hurd dis.

3. February 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM

You say that as if it’s a bad thing??

4. ducks
    February 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM

this song sucks

5. February 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

agree with sophia…very queenish…sounds a bit like freddie mercury. throwing around ‘gayest shit ever’ really shows that your musical vocab needs some work, hater, you are the dumbest critic out there. try some vocab building exercises it may help expand your horizons, because didn’t you hear? The gays are taking over!

6. a
    February 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM

anyway to download this?

7. lucy
    February 20, 2012 at 5:05 AM

I think this song is great thanks for posting it Goodvibes :)

8. Amy
    February 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM

fun. doesn’t mess around. I would love to see them make it big. I don’t know if the top 40 charts can handle something this flamboyant but I feel like fun. will be huge anyway. I’ve already heard them being blasted through the walls of my neighbor’s on campus right with Pitbull and Cee-lo. It’s like no one knows what to do with fun. but they definitely want to hear it. I’m not sure what this is (glam rock?) but how can you NOT hear a little Freddie Mercury? That guy’s confidence is off the charts! A+ post. MORE PLEASE!

9. Kri5taKa05
    February 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

So glad someone else got Freddy Mercury from this band! I like “we are young” way better … They are giving it radioplay out in the Bay area!! bike rides and boobies!! haha check.

10. March 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Love the beat. If your looking for a new way to discover music try signing up for Music Xray: http://bit.ly/wnCNXk . They PAY you to rate tracks!

11. ThebigO
    March 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM

this song is great!! cant stop listening to it!!!