HEY! have youentered our TWITTAGIVEAWAY to win some hot vinyl!!!
What? No? Why not? It’s pretty straight forward….
- Sign up or sign in to Twitter.
- Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/tsururadio
- Tweet with the following two terms, “@tsururadio” and “#WinTsuruStuff“
- On Monday January 18th I will randomly select one of the tweeters via pulling your Twitter Username out of a hat and that person wins VINYL!!!
Pretty sweet, eh? Get twitterin’, folks!
Okay, though I have a photo of a serene moment on a lake by Katie up above, maybe the following recent photo The Besnard Lakes themselves would’ve been more appropriate…
How do I describe this.. oh my. It’s part dream pop, yeah, full of Beach Boy like harmonies all over the place & what not, but it’s also gorgeous hypnotic rock that vaguely reminds me of Pink Floyd of old? Ish? Maybe? Definitely a little “proggy” at times (yay!), and then there’s that icy bit of Scandinavian flavour that seems to bring happy shivers down my spine.
Okay, I just re-read that paragraph and that sounds like a hot mess. It’s not. It’s stunning. I’ve listend 5 or 6 times now and each time it just pulls me in and takes me god knows where, but certainly someplace not of this world, much more dreamscapish and completely “epic”.
1. Like The Ocean, Like The Innocent; Pt. 1: The Ocean
2. Like The Ocean, Like The Innocent; Pt. 2: The Innocent
3. Chicago Train
5. Glass Printer
6. Land of Living Skies; Pt. 1: The Land
7. Land of Living Skies; Pt. 2: The Living Skies
8. And This is What We Call Progress
9. Light Up The Night
10. The Lonely Moan
Ah, and we got some tour dates!
3/11/10 Toronto, ON The Horseshoe
3/12/10 Montreal, QC Il Motore
3/25/10 Dublin, IRE Crawdaddy
3/26/10 Bristol, UK Arnoifini
3/27/10 Manchester, UK Deaf Institute
3/28/10 Glasgow, UK Stereo
3/29/10 Leeds, UK Brundell Social Club
3/30/10 Birmingham, UK Hare and Hounds
3/31/10 London, UK Cargo
4/1/10 Brussells, BE Bonatique
4/2/10 Amsterdam, NL Paradiso
4/3/10 Utrecht, NL Ekko
4/19/10 Paris, FR Le Point Emphmere