A second Whip-It post in one week?? Fuck yeah! Last time, we explored all things Juliette Lewis and had one hell of a good time doing it. Well, throughout the week, Baby’s been listening to the soundtrack for the movie and after hearing a few gems off the compilation in the car with her, I had to grab this and listen to it proper myself!
I gotta tell ya, this ain’t too shabby dabby!
I’ll tell you what I love about this soundtrack….. It REEKS of Drew Barrymore. It bounces from quirky to punky to a few dancy/hip-hop tunes to completely cliche songs to Dolly Parton. It’s hard not to imagine Drew loving the hell out of this soundtrack, bouncing around with that adorable grin of hers in her car or in her house or whatever.
Gotta be honest with you…. I’ve always had a crush on Barrymore. In fact, let’s have ourselves a little Drew photo moment shall we?
Yeah, we’re good.
Drew, you could put out near-anything and I’d enjoy the hell out of it. Even this fun, yet rather disjointed, soundtrack. Let’s hop to it, I gots a weekend to start!
1. Pot Kettle Black – Tilly and the Wall
2. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker – The Ramones
3. What’s the Attitude – Cut Chemist, Hymnal
4. Bang on – The Breeders
5. Dead Sound – The Raveonettes
6. Blue Turning Grey – Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
7. Your Arms Around Me – Jens Lekman
8. Learnalilgivinanlovin – Gotye
9. Boys Wanna Be Her – Peaches
10. Jolene – Dolly Parton
11. Caught Up in You – .38 Special
12. Never My Love – Har Mar Superstar feat. Adam Green
13. Black Gloves – Goose
14. Crown of Age – The Ettes
15. High Times – Landon Pigg, Turbo Fruits
16. Unattainable – Little Joy
17. Lollipop [Squeak E. Clean & Desert Eagles Remix] – The Chordettes
18. Doing It Right – The Go! Team
19. Breeze – Apollo Sunshine
We got ourselves one hell of a busy weekend! Still prepping for Craftin Outlaws for the next weekend, getting our house ready to put on the market, and another Warehouse Studio Shoot. Not to mention, got to find some time to ride the bicycle! You can always play along with us on Facebook, in our Society, or down on the Twitters, all the links are below… hope to see you there!
Tsuru And The Bride | Etsy | Society | Facebook | Twitter